The Types Of Notes We Typically Buy:
- Real Estate Notes including: Land Contracts, Mortgages, Trust Deeds, Wrap-Arounds, AITDs, Lease Options to Purchase, Seller Carry-backs and more.
- Business Notes including seller carry-back notes secured by Equipment, Machinery or other business assets. Typically these notes are not 100% collateralized by hard assets.
- Structured Settlements of any kind where you are receiving a periodic payment over time on a lump sum owed you
- Divorce Settlements where one spouse is receiving payments over time. This could be alimony, house payoff or other
- Lottery Winnings are typically paid out over several years. We will provide you with cash today for your periodic payments from the lottery.
Personal Notes on cars, boats, airplanes etc. These are handled on a case by case basis.
- Accounts Receivable Factoring Often a business is in need of cash today for the accounts receivables on the business books. We can provide the business with this cash.
- Auto Loan & Lease Portfolios - "Buy Here/Pay Here" loans welcome as well as other vehicle paper.
To Get A Cash Bid
To start the process and receive a non-obligational cash quote, we need you to complete a Questionnaire on your note telling us about your note. After a review of this questionnaire we will provide you with a cash price for your note. Normally, we will have your cash quote back to you in about a day. If our cash price is acceptable, we will ask for additional documentation to underwrite the transaction and get you your cash. We are always be available to you by phone, fax, email or cell phone.
Click to email us
If you are looking for a note buyer, you've come to the right place
Additional Links To The Pages of This Website Below:
Home, About, Articles, Contact, Real Estate Notes, Business Notes, Auto Loan/Lease Portfolios, Accounts Receivable Factoring,